- Boneless Fish – 500 gms
- Potatoes – 100 gms
- Fresh Breadcrumbs – 1 cup
- Onion – 1, medium sized, finely chopped
- Garlic – 2 tbsps, finely chopped
- Green chillies – 4, chopped
- Jeera / Cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Boil the fish in salted water till it is tender.
- Drain out water and keep aside.
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash them.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the boiled fish, potatoes, green chilies, onions, garlic and the spices.
- Mix well and divide into small portions.
- Shape each portion into a circular tikki.
- Heat a non-stick tava and pan fry the tikkies or kebabs on a medium flame on both sides, adding oil from time to time.
- Serve hot as tea time snacks or as starter in a meal.
Under Topics: fish kebabs,